Friday 24 August 2012

Wanna print digital pics? Photobox!

I think is important to provide good feedback when it is worth. The same applies to bad feedback. But when you give good feedback it feels better because it is more likely that the recipient will take it more positively than negative feedback.
Couple of weeks ago I printed my holiday photos in Photobox. They took only three days after i order them and as a new customer I got 50 prints for free. The offer is changing but they have good deals, the pics look good and the delivery is fast. The pictures came in a cool transparent box with an opening button.
They have competitive prices for basic prints (from 5p!) and also for enlargements.
I recommend this website, which looks good and it is very easy to use. Check it out, They can make cushions and mugs with your picture!
http://www.photobox.co.uk/

No comments: